This breakfast has been loved by my family for years. It is very simple and can be enjoyed any day of the week. There are no exact quantities with this as you should just be able to throw it together in the morning. Enjoy!
Half a lemon
Sweet Chili Sauce
1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan on medium-high.
2. Add bacon to pan and cook until crispy.
3. Meanwhile scoop out the avocado and season with lemon and salt and pepper.
4. Toast the sourdough.
5. Spread butter on the toast.
6. Add the avocado on to the toast.
7. Pour a drizzle of sweet chili on top of the avocado.
8. Top with the cooked bacon.
9. Crack pepper on top.